Royal Forklift has a dedicated and well trained team of professionals ready to help you with all your material handling needs. We have been serving the material handling industry for over 40 years. We are an authorized dealer for Unicarrier forklifts, Haulotte aerial equipment, Nordock Docks, and Cascade attachments.
- We offer rentals ranging from electric, LP Fuel, and diesel forklifts in capacities from 3,000 pounds to 22,000 pounds.
- We have aerial equipment such as boom lifts, scissors lifts, for both inside and outside work to rent, lease, or buy.
- Sales and services for docks and doors.
- Custom Welding and fabrication for your specific needs or if needed when installing a new dock.
- Sweepers and scrubbers, we repair, rent, offer new and used for sale
- Truck repairs done at your site or ours. Medium and heavy trucks up to and including total engine rebuilds.
- New forklift sales and leasing. Customized leasing options to minimize your operating costs. Full Maintenance leases available for 24 – 60 month terms.
- Full maintenance lease includes all repairs except operator error. Most times tires are not included in a full maintenance lease but we will customize to your needs.
- Used equipment sales
- OSHA approved forklift training
- We offer equipment cost tracking
- PM periodic maintenance by hours. All forklifts should be pm’d every 250 hours. We track hours for customers and notify them when their forklifts need to be pm’d (periodic maintenance).
- We have parts for forklifts, industrial equipment, aerial equipment, and docks and doors
- In 1978, Ed Morgan had a vision and started Royal Forklift. Ed had 4 children, a wife, $200, and a friend that let him use his one car garage to bring his first forklift in for repairs.
- In 1980, he built a 900 square foot garage next to his home. His wife took care of all the paperwork and phone calls from their home while caring for 4 children ages 5 to 12.
- Several years later in 1985 he was able to add 700 square feet to the building and build a parts room and office.
- In the late 1990’s as his children graduated they started working for the family business.
- In 2001 we became a TCM dealer which allowed us to offer our customers new forklifts in Schuylkill, Lebanon, Lehigh and Berks counties.
- 2007 we added a mobile welding and fabrication unit to our fleet.
- 2012 we became a dealer for Nordock which allows us to offer new docks for our customers.
- In 2013 we started offering medium and heavy truck repairs.
- With the merger of TCM and Nissan branded forklifts in July 2013 we became a dealer for Unicarriers Forklift. With this merger it allows us to offer more options and features on our new forklifts and allows us to take care of accounts such as Walmart, Coca-Cola, Tyson Foods, FedEx, Pepsi, DHL and many more.
- In January 2016 we moved our service, new and used equipment to a 300,000 square foot facility in Pine Grove.
- In March 2017 we moved our sales department to our new facility. Our parts and corporate office remain at our original facility.
- In May 2017 we became an authorized Haulotte dealer which allows us to offer a variety of aerial access equipment to customers.
- In 2019 we became a authorized dealer with Wayne Dalton Doors
- In 2019 we moved our entire company to our new location which has 4 buildings totaling 300,000 square feet with 16 acres.
- By mid 2020 we will be a state inspection station for medium and heavy trucks.
- We now serve Schuylkill, Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh, Carbon, Luzerne, Northumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, York and Columbia Counties in Pennsylvania.
We love the growth of the company but we want to maintain a manageable sized business. Our company stresses to all our team members the importance of our core focus must remain intact while maintaining our growth which is how we came up with our slogan… Large Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care.
We treat our customers as if they were family and truly believe in loyalty, trust and dedication. Customer service is the most important focus. Without our customers we do not have a business.
Thank you for your business.