Royal Forklift is an authorized dealer for Unicarrier Forklifts.
Unicarriers forklifts are made in America at their facility in Marengo, Illinois. Unicarriers offers a range of forklifts from LP, Electric, Diesel, Cushion, and Pneumatic Models and their capacity ranges from 3,000 lbs. to 22,000 lbs. Many options are available to add to your forklift to fit your specific application. Unicarriers pledge is “We will never quit working to ensure greater reliability, more uptime, and a longer forklift life” and they stand by that. Backed by the best limited warranty in the business and a two year unlimited hours on every class I, IV, and V forklift they manufacture. Though Unicarriers name has only been around for a short while the history of three companies that formed Unicarriers span for over 100 years, those three companies are TCM, Nissan Forklift, and Barrett.
View our full line of products.
Call Royal Forklift for a Quote on a Brand New Unicarriers Forklift.
- Class I = electric sit down 3 wheel and 4 wheel forklifts
- Class II = electric reach and deep reach forklifts
- Class III = walk behind pallet jacks, rider pallet jacks, tuggers, stand up counterbalanced forklift, walkie counterbalanced stacker
- Class IV = LP, gas powered internal combustion engine with cushion tires. This is a sit down forklift meant to be used inside.
- Class V = LP, Gas or Diesel powered internal combustion engine with air or solid rubber tires. This is a sit down forklift meant to be used outside but may also be used inside.
Unicarriers offers a one of a kind forklift- The NOMAD
This uniquely designed forklift is only manufactured by Unicarriers. A Unicarriers exclusive, our Nomad® Compact is a uniquely versatile option, ideally suited where both indoor and outdoor lift trucks are needed. Its compact chassis provides tight handling and greater maneuverability for inside the warehouse, while solid pneumatic tires deliver reliable performance out in the yard across improved surfaces. It is available in 3000, 3500, 5000 lb. capacities.
Some options available to fit your specific needs
- Blue light activated in reverse and/or forward motion (added safety for when forklift is in motion to alert pedestrians)
- Quad masts
- Opti-view mast which allows for greater visibility due to eliminating the center cylinder in the mast. You can see the fork tips through the mast.
- Specific paint colors
- Orange seatbelt for higher visibility to ensure all operators are wearing their seatbelts.
- Blue safety light activated in reverse to provide additional safety while forklift is in motion
Call today if you have additional questions on what all options are available.
Financing Available for Unicarriers
- FMV = Fair Market Value
- $1 buyouts
- FML = Full Maintenance Leases
- Keep your expenses under control and have the ease of mind to know what you will spend each month for maintenance without fluctuation.