Looking for industrial warehouse dock and door solutions in Reading, PA? Experience the Royal Forklift difference. Headquartered in Pine Grove, PA, we have served the material handling industry for over 35 years.
Royal Forklift is pleased to offer customers a full line of Nordock loading dock equipment, parts and accessories, as well as loading dock parts and accessories for Kelley, Serco, Blue Giant, and other brands of warehouse docks and doors. We are also an authorized Kelley Dock installer.
Nordock designs and manufactures an impressive range of material handling and warehouse safety products with many strength and performance features. The company is known throughout the industry for its cutting-edge technology and engineering and its heavily built, high-quality products.
At Royal Forklift, we have what it takes to get (and keep) your operation going, including:
- Nordock warehouse docks, doors, and dock accessories
- UniCarriers forklifts in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- Haulotte aerial access equipment in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- All makes and models of reliable used forklifts and aerial equipment
- Flexible leasing options on both new and used equipment
- Daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rental of forklifts, aerial equipment, sweepers, scrubbers and jockey trucks
- OSHA-approved forklift training
- Medium and heavy truck repairs
- Mobile welding and fabrication
- Full maintenance programs
- Low interest financing available
Royal Forklift’s growth and success can be attributed to solid business practices and hiring the best people in the material handling arena. Most of all, however, our expert team will take the time to understand your business and identify the most efficient solutions.
Warehouse Dock and Door Safety Tips
Your loading dock is an integral part of your operations. It may also be one of the busiest and most dangerous areas of your business. Here are three things you can do to make it safer and more efficient.
- Load and unload safely. Workers should receive proper training in loading dock safety procedures specific to the type of freight your business ships or receives. Dock seals and shelters can protect the loading area from snow, wind and rain while maintaining a safe, slip-free work environment. Dock levelers can reduce the risks of trips and falls as workers pass back and forth from the dock to the truck.
- Keep the dock clean and organized. Slips, trips and falls are among the most common cause of on-the-job injury, and trash, clutter and other debris at the loading dock aggravate the situation. Mop up spilled debris and liquids immediately and regularly inspect your loading docks for damage.
- Perform regular maintenance. With many moving parts and components that help your dock operated correctly, inspections and maintenance are very important. Royal Forklift employs factory trained technicians to complete general maintenance, emergency repairs, PM services, installation and inspections that will keep your facility’s dock and door areas productive and safe.
For the best industrial dock and door solutions in Reading, PA, get in touch with Royal Forklift at (570) 915-4103.