A well-maintained warehouse dock can prevent lost time and protect you from liability. When you need servicing and repaid in Reading, PA, Royal Forklift can help.
Headquartered in Pine Grove, PA, Royal Forklift has served the material handling industry for over 35 years. We are an authorized Nordock Dealer and a Kelley Dock installer. We offer a full line of Nordock loading dock equipment, parts and accessories, and other brands of warehouse docks and doors.
Royal Forklift also offers new UniCarriers forklifts and new Haulotte aerial access equipment in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties, as well as a large inventory of durable used forklifts and other industrial equipment for customers in Berks, Carbon, Columbia. Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Northumberland, Schuylkill and York Counties.
Dock Service & Repairs
Keeping your equipment working properly is our top priority. Our experienced and courteous field service technicians are factory trained and capable of diagnosing and solving problems on all brands, makes and models of warehouse docks and doors.
Our team is on call for inspections, planned maintenance services, emergency repairs, general maintenance and installation. Our mobile welding and fabrication truck tows a scissors lift, enabling us to take care of any necessary repair.
Royal Forklift also maintains a large inventory of loading dock and door parts and accessories for Nordock, Kelley, Serco, Blue Giant and other brands. If you need dock levelers, vehicle restraints, barrier gates, dock seals, dock shelters, bumpers, dock lights, or other products, we can meet your needs.
Why Choose Us
Royal Forklift is large enough to serve, and small enough to care. We have what it takes to get (and keep) you going, including:
- Nordock warehouse docks, doors, and dock accessories
- UniCarriers forklifts in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- Haulotte aerial access equipment in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- All makes and models of reliable used forklifts and aerial equipment
- Flexible leasing options on both new and used equipment
- Daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rental of forklifts, aerial equipment, sweepers, scrubbers and jockey trucks
- OSHA-approved forklift training
- Medium and heavy truck repairs
- Mobile welding and fabrication
- Full maintenance programs
- Low interest financing available
Royal Forklift’s growth and success can be attributed to solid business practices and hiring the best people in the material handling arena. Most of all, however, our expert team will take the time to understand your business and identify the most efficient solutions.
Schedule an appointment today for warehouse dock servicing and repair in Reading, PA, or get in touch with Royal Forklift at (570) 915-4103 to find out how we can meet your material handling needs.