Searching for forklifts and aerial access equipment for sale in Bethlehem, PA and the Lehigh Valley? Royal Forklift offers a large inventory of new and used material handling equipment. We also service all brands, carry an enormous inventory of parts, and provide effective OSHA certification training classes.
Why Choose Us
Royal Forklift has everything it takes to get (and keep) your business going, including:
- New UniCarriers forklifts in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- All makes and models of reliable used forklifts, with or without warranty
- New and used aerial equipment for rental or purchase
- Warehouse docks and doors
- Daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals of forklifts, aerial equipment, sweepers, scrubbers and jockey trucks
- Flexible lease and purchase options on new and used equipment
- OSHA approved forklift training
- Medium and heavy truck repairs
- Mobile welding and fabrication
- Full maintenance programs
- Large inventory of parts
- Low interest financing available
- Customer focused
- Large enough to serve, small enough to care!
We are proud to work with UniCarriers because they set the standard for American forklift manufacturing and continue to bring new technology and innovation to their equipment and the material handling industry.
As an authorized UniCarriers dealer, Royal Forklift offers a staff of material handling specialists who will help you select the right forklift for your business, as well as factory-trained professional technicians to maintain, repair and maximize the service life of your UniCarriers forklifts.
We use the latest equipment to maintain, diagnose and repair your equipment quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. We also offer the parts you need from our extensive in-house inventory and can arrange fast parts delivery from the UniCarriers Parts Distribution Center.
If you are looking for a used forklift, we have a wide selection of electric, LPG, and diesel forklifts in stock from Barrett, Cat, Crown, Daewoo, Doosan, Komatsu, Nissan, TCM, Toyota, UniCarriers, Yale, and more.
Royal Forklift’s growth and success can be attributed to solid business practices and hiring the best people in the material handling arena. Most of all, however, our expert team takes the time to understand your business and identify the most efficient solutions.
We encourage you to compare our quality, pricing, and professionalism with your current supplier and experience the Royal Forklift difference.
For the best forklifts and aerial access equipment for sale in Bethlehem, PA, get in touch with Royal Forklift at (800) 318-6722. We can get you up and running quickly and keep you there.