In Reading, PA, when you need forklifts, aerial access equipment and other industrial equipment, you will find a wide selection for sale at Royal Forklift.
Royal Forklift, headquartered in Pine Grove, PA, has served the material handling industry for over 35 years. We represent premium brands, such as UniCarriers forklifts, Heli forklifts, Haulotte aerial equipment, Nordock Docks, and Cascade attachments, in Schuylkill, Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh, Carbon, Luzerne, Northumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, York and Columbia Counties in Pennsylvania.
Why Choose Royal Forklift
Royal Forklift is large enough to serve, and small enough to care. We have what it takes to get (and keep) you going, including:
- New UniCarriers and Heli forklifts in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties
- All makes and models of reliable used forklifts, with or without warranty
- New and used aerial equipment for rental or purchase
- Warehouse docks and doors
- Flexible leasing options on both new and used equipment
- Daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rental of forklifts, aerial equipment, sweepers, scrubbers and jockey trucks
- OSHA approved forklift training
- Medium and heavy truck repairs
- Mobile welding and fabrication
- Full maintenance programs
- Parts and service
- Low interest financing available
- Customer focused; we succeed when you succeed
We encourage you to compare our quality, pricing, and professionalism with your current supplier and experience the Royal Forklift difference.
Royal Forklift is an authorized dealer for new UniCarriers forklifts in Berks, Lebanon, Lehigh and Schuylkill Counties. UniCarriers was formed by combining three well-known brands – Nissan Forklift, TCM and Barrett Lift Trucks – and offers a range of LP, electric, diesel, cushion, and pneumatic forklifts with capacity ranging from 3,000 to 22,000 pounds that are made in America in Marengo, Illinois.
We also offer new Heli indoor and outdoor forklifts. Anhui Heli has been manufacturing forklifts in Asia since 1958 and is the 8th largest producer of forklift equipment in the world. In North America, the company is supported by Heli Americas, based in Memphis, TN.
Aerial Access Equipment
Royal Forklift has partnered with Haulotte to provide our customers with an aerial equipment line. Haulotte was founded in 1881 and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of people and material lifting equipment. Whether you need articulating rough terrain or electric booms, boom lifts, inside or outside scissor lifts or telehandlers, we can meet your needs.
For new or used forklifts and aerial access equipment for sale in Reading, PA, get in touch with Royal Forklift at (570) 915-4103.